New Employee Information
We are pleased you have chosen to accept employment with Lookout Mountain Community Services. You will receive an official letter which will detail specific information regarding your new position and the pre-employment process.
To help you get started we have provided the following information. Please contact the Human Resources Department at 706-638-5580 ext. 4100 if you have any questions.
Employment with Lookout Mountain Community Services is contingent upon proof of eligibility to work in the United States, successful completion of any drug and alcohol testing requirements, and criminal background/motor vehicle background investigations that may be associated with the position.
Prior to Your First Day - Pre-Employment Process
You will be scheduled to report to 501 Mize Street, Lafayette, GA 30728.
Prior to reporting to Human Resources please review the Orientation Informational Video. This can be found at the following link: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL55357575704C3438&feature=mh_lolz
The next step will be a Criminal Background Check. To complete this process you will need to:
- Print the Cogent Applicant Registration – This will be emailed to you as each one will be different.
- Report to an approved location for electronic fingerprinting. These sites can be found at: http://www.ga.cogentid.com/GA_regions_html/GA_Regions_Main.htm
- Review the Cogent Fingerprinting Guide for the documents you must bring with you.
- There is no charge for this process
When you report to Human Resources for pre-employment processing please bring with you:
- Your driver’s license
- Other license or certificates you may hold such as CPR, First Aid, etc.
- Social Security Card - metal or plastic reproductions are not acceptable. If you need a Social Security card or need to change your name on your existing one visit www.socialsecurity.gov/ssnumber/
- Voided check or deposit slip to use for direct deposit
- Name of 1-3 beneficiaries, their date of birth, social security number, current address and phone number. You will also need this information for your spouse and any children you wish to enroll in the health plan.
On Your First Day
- You should report to 501 Mize Street, LaFayette Georgia 8:15AM. Please arrive on time. If you arrive more than 15 minutes late you may not be accepted into the class and the offer of employment withdrawn or delayed.
- While the dress code for Orientation is casual, all employees of Lookout Mountain Community Services are expected to choose working attire carefully so that their dress reflects recognition of and respect for the professional relationship with the agency, employees, consumers and the community. Shorts and facial piercings, with the exception of earrings, are prohibited.
To print enrollment forms and policy and procedure acknowledgements click on the required forms below. They will open in a separate windows so that you can print them. If you cannot view the forms, you may need to download Adobe Reader from www.adobe.com.
New Employee Forms
Direct Deposit Authorization
Emergency Contact Form
Employee Cost Reimbursement
Form I-9 English
Hepatitis B Consent and Declination
MAPEP 10-50 General Information Inquiry Authority
MAPEP 10-52 Medical History
MAPEP 10-60 Health Information Checklist
MVR Out of State
Outstanding Wage Payments Designation
Professional Status and Intent Attestation
Retiree Rehire Statement
Tax Form G-4 (Rev. 2014)
Tax Form W-4 2015