GENOA HEALTHCARE PHARMACY
(LOCATED INSIDE THE BRIDGE HEALTH Fort Oglethorpe Outpatient Clinic)
On-site Pharmacy Services that Mail Directly to You
Bridge Health has an on-site Genoa Healthcare® pharmacy for customers and staff to use for their medication needs. Although you can use any pharmacy provider you would like to fill prescriptions, we recommend our on-site pharmacy as a convenient and effective service. Plus, when you use our pharmacy, your medications can be mailed directly to you at no cost.
How Genoa Healthcare helps
- Mail prescriptions to you at no cost
- Full-service pharmacy that can fill all of your medications, even those from your primary care physician
- Pre-filled pill organizers to keep you on track with your medication
- Dependable delivery and mail services at no cost to you
- Trusting and caring staff to help you with anything that comes up, including medicine and insurance questions
- Available to answer questions during business hours or through their 24-hour customer service line
Your health is our top priority. By partnering with Genoa Healthcare, we can achieve even better outcomes.
Want to learn more about what Genoa Healthcare can offer you? Stop by our pharmacy to learn more or visit the Genoa Healthcare Pharmacy website at: https://www.genoahealthcare.com/
Genoa Healthcare Pharmacy
The Bridge Health Fort Oglethorpe Outpatient Clinic
1875 Fant Drive
Fort Oglethorpe, GA 30742
Pharmacy Phone: (706) 858-9056
Pharmacy fax: (706) 861-3332
Hours: Monday-Friday | 8am to 5pm | Closed 12:30 – 1:30 daily
No Initial Appointments are Needed. Walk-Ins are Welcome at an outpatient site between 8:00 am to 1:00 pm.
Staff Quick Links
Below is a quick resource for Bridge Health staff.
Employment: 706.638.5580 Ext 4114
Clinical Q&A: 706.638.5580 Ext 1110
Billing Q&A: 706.638.5580 Ext 4140
Business Q&A: 706.638.5580 Ext 4122
Executive Director: 706.638.5584
Nurse Line: 706.806.1236
Individual Complaints: 844.815.8233
GA Crisis & Access Line: 800.715.4225
TREK Foster Care: 833.675.8735