Online Referral Form
How do I find treatment?
Treatment can be accessed through one of our three outpatient clinics located in Fort Oglethorpe, Summerville, and Trenton.
How do I make an appointment?
A referral is not needed for an appointment. To make an appointment, call one of our outpatient clinics between the business hours of 8:00 am and 5:00 pm. Walk-ins who need to complete an intake, are accepted at each clinic beginning at 8:00 am.
What can I expect at my first appointment?
A Level of Care Assessment will be completed by a licensed clinician who will talk with you about why you are seeking treatment, gather necessary personal, medical, and social history to determine your symptoms, strengths, needs, abilities, resources, and preferences, and develop an initial plan of care with your input.
What do I need to bring to my first appointment?
- Proof of Residency (a recent utility bill, rent receipt, or lease agreement in your name)
- Proof of Income (4 consecutive paycheck stubs, a letter from Social Security, DFCS, or Earning Statement from the Department of Labor)
- Identification Card/document which has your picture on it (such as a Georgia driver’s license or photo ID)
- Social Security Card
- Medicaid, Medicare, CMO, or Insurance Card
- Medicaid or Peachcare Denial Letter (for anyone 17 years of age or younger)
- Custody Papers (for anyone 17 years of age or younger if not living with both biological parents)
- Verification of lawful presence in the U.S. (Passport, Birth Certificate, Driver’s license)
What type of payment do you accept?
Our fees are established by the State of Georgia on a sliding scale based on family size and amount of income. We accept Medicaid, Medicare, CMO, Cash, MasterCard, and Visa as forms of payment.
*** NOTICE: Due to staff shortage, Bridge Health is not able to accept patients with private insurance at this time. However, Bridge Health offers a private pay fee scale for those Georgia residents covered by insurance that the agency does not accept. ***
What can I do if I’m dissatisfied with my mental health therapy services/treatment?
One can speak with a Clinic or Program Manager or with our Consumer Rights Representative at 706-638-5584. Individuals can also file a complaint at http://bridgecsb.ethicspoint.com or Call 844.815.8233 (toll-free).
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 800.273.TALK (8255)
- Crisis Text Line: Text GA to 741741 or Message GA to Crisis Text Line on Facebook
- Boys Town Hotline: 800.448.3000
- Georgia Crisis & Access Line: 800.715.4225