Online Referral Form
How do I find treatment?
Treatment can be accessed through one of our four outpatient clinics located in Fort Oglethorpe, Summerville, Lafayette and Trenton.
How do I make an appointment?
A referral is not needed for an appointment with LMCS. To make an appointment, call one of our outpatient clinics between the business hours of 8:30 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Walk-ins, needing to complete an Intake, are accepted at each Clinic beginning at 8:30 a.m..
What can I expect at my first appointment?
A Level of Care Assessment will be completed by a licensed clinician who will talk with you about why you are seeking treatment, gather necessary personal, medical, and social history to determine your symptoms, strengths, needs, abilities, resources and preferences, and development an initial plan of care with your input.
What do I need to bring to my first appointment?
• Proof of Residency (a recent utility bill, rent receipt, or lease agreement in your name)
• Proof of Income (4 consecutive paycheck stubs, letter from Social Security, DFCS or Earning Statement from the Department of Labor)
• Identification Card/document which has your picture on it (Such as Georgia driver’s license or photo ID)
• Social Security Card
• Medicaid, Medicare, CMO or Private Insurance Card
• Medicaid or Peachcare Denial Letter (for anyone 17 years of age or younger)
• Custody Papers (for anyone 17 years of age or younger if not living with both biological parents)
• Verification of lawful presence in the U.S. (Passport, Birth Certificate, Driver’s license)
What type of payment do you accept?
Lookout Mountain Community Services’ fees are established by the State of Georgia on a sliding scale based on family size and amount of income. We accept Medicaid, Medicare, Commercial Insurance, Cash, MasterCard, and Visa as forms of payment. If you have private insurance, upon your first visit, staff will verify your eligibility and determine your fees for services as to whether LMCS is in-network or out-of network with your particular insurance carrier. We are on most insurance panels.
What can I do if I’m dissatisfied with my mental health therapy services/treatment?
One can speak with a Clinic or Program Manager or with our Consumer Rights Representative at 706-638-5584.
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 800.273.TALK (8255)
- Crisis Text Line: Text GA to 741741 or Message GA to Crisis Text Line on Facebook
- Boys Town Hotline: 800.448.3000
- Georgia Crisis & Access Line: 800.715.4225
No Initial Appointments Needed. Walk-Ins welcome at any outpatient site between 8:30 am to 1:00 pm.
Staff Quick Links
Below is a quick resource for LMCS staff.
Employment: 706.638.5580 Ext 4114
Clinical Q&A: 706.638.5580 Ext 4151
Business Q&A: 706.638.5580 Ext 4135
Executive Director: 706.638.5584
Individual Complaints: 844.815.8233
GA Crisis & Access Line: 800.715.4225
Tuesday February 16th 2021: