Currently recruiting for the following positions until filled.
Bridge Health is excited to begin a new specialty program – Project Light.
This program is focused on assisting and helping those young adults and adolescents who are struggling with first-episode psychosis. This program is targeting youth and young adults ages 16-30 with non-organic psychotic spectrum disorders. The goal of the program includes providing early detection, assisting with access to specialty care, recovery-focused interventions, and services that emphasize engagement and person center planning approaches.
Bridge Health is recruiting for a Lead Clinician for Project Light. This position is the driving force behind Project Light. Under general supervision, provides therapeutic services to adults and adolescents, and their families. Provides local program oversight and coordination, clinical and administrative supervision, and relapse prevention counseling. This position will be out in the community and in outpatient clinics. Will lead treatment meetings for young people in the specialty program ages 16-30. Primary work scheduled will be Monday-Friday, 8:30-5:00. Evenings and weekends will be required.
If you, or someone you know, would be interested and qualified to fill this position and become a part of Project Light at Bridge Health, please complete a Bridge Health Application AND submit a Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Bridge Health GA APEX, a program within our Child and Adolescent services, is now recruiting for a Community Support Individual. The APEX program is experiencing significant growth in Dade county and is looking for the right person to assist families and youth with support in that area. The Case Coordinator will provide several services to youth and families in the school setting and in the community. Please review the attached Job Announcement for additional information. If you, or someone you know, is interested please apply by completing a complete Bridge Health application and submitting a resume to email@example.com
Currently recruiting for a Certified Peer Support-Youth: This is a remote position. Qualifications include CPS-Y certification or eligibility to become CPS-Y certified. Lived experience with successful navigation of formal systems or care and/or wraparound. A High School diploma or GED is needed. Must be able to drive or have reliable transportation. . Click here for more information
Our Community Support Team (CST) program, is recruiting to fill the position of a Part-Time, Registered Nurse (RN). This will be approximately 2-2 ½ days of work per week, with the possibility of the program needs increasing in the future, but not guaranteed. Work takes place primarily in the community setting. Equipment will be provided.
Currently recruiting for Nurses:
- Registered Nurse for IDD Program: RN will be responsible for assessments for IDD individuals in the community, at their place of residence. They will also work in the Day Programs (Chattooga and Walker County) to provide nursing assessments, participate in the Individual Service Plans (ISPS), Reviews of the Health Risk Screening Tool (HRST), and will attend MD appointments as needed. The primary work schedule is Monday- Friday 8:30 to 5:00 but flexibility of schedule is a must. Click here for more information
Contract LPNs needed: Currently recruiting contract LPNs to provide in-home nursing to IDD individuals. Duties include but are not limited to medication administration and nebulizer treatments. State of Georgia licensure is required. The schedule is flexible, day and evening shifts are available. Locations are Summerville and Noble. If interested please submit your resume to our Director of Nursing, Debbie Faulkner at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are expanding our Medical Records Department and are currently recruiting for a Medical Records Customer Service Representative. The ideal candidate will have previous experience working in medical records, be at least 21 years old, and have either a high school diploma or GED. This will be a full-time position, located at a dedicated site.
Currently recruiting for a Revenue Cycle Billing Specialist: Experience in revenue cycle billing and payment is needed. Understanding Commercial and Medicare insurances is a must. This is a fast-paced environment and great customer service skills are important. Click here for more information
Currently recruiting for the following positions for our Bridge Health IDD Program:
- Case Manager: Click here for more information on job requirements
- Direct Support Profession: Assist in skill development programming for individuals with disabilities. Provide individual, group, and prevocational activities. Promote independence and self-reliance. Work with a team to provide an engaging and productive environment. Ensure individual and staff safety while in the community and at the facility. Facilitate open communication between Individuals, staff, parents/providers, and service coordinators. The primary work schedule is Monday through Friday, with Full and Part-Time work available. Click here for more information on job requirements
Currently recruiting for a Board Eligible/Certified Psychiatrist: This position is full-time working in the outpatient clinic. This is M-F, no weekends, no on-call. Primary location will be in Fort Oglethorpe. Visa Sponsorship is available. Click here for more information
Currently recruiting for the following positions in the community with our WinGeorgia Wraparound program:
- Care Coordinator for Catoosa, Chattooga, Dade, and Walker Counties: Under general supervision, performs care coordination for SED children and youth in the local school system, DFCS, DJJ, Juvenile Court, and WINGA family homes. A Bachelor’s degree in a related field and two years of experience in social services are needed. Click here for more information
- Certified Peer Specialist – Parent for Chattooga, Douglas, Floyd, Haralson, Paulding, and Polk Counties: Under general supervision, provides support, advocacy, and linkage to SED children and youth in the local school system, DFCS, DJJ, Juvenile Court, and WINGA family homes. Minimum qualifications are CPS-P certification or certification eligible. Click here for more information
- Certified Peer Specialist – Parent for Forsyth, Gwinnett, Dawson, Lumpkin, Hall, Cherokee, and Cobb Counties: Under general supervision, provides support, advocacy, and linkage to SED children and youth in the local school system, DFCS, DJJ, Juvenile Court, and WINGA family homes. Minimum qualifications are CPS-P certification or certification eligible. Click here for more information
- Care Coordinator for Gordon County and surrounding areas: Under general supervision, performs care coordination for SED children and youth in the local school system, DFCS, DJJ, Juvenile Court, and WINGA family homes. A Bachelor’s degree in a related field and two years of experience in social services are needed. Click here for more information
- Care Coordinator for Bartow, Floyd, Habersham, Gordon County, and surrounding areas: Under general supervision, perform care coordination for SED children and youth in the local school system, DFCS, DJJ, Juvenile Court, and WINGA family homes. A Bachelor’s degree in a related field and two years of experience in social services are needed. Click here for more information
Currently recruiting for Accountability Court Clinician: Under general supervision, provides therapeutic services to adults, children/adolescents, and their families. Services include the provision of behavioral health assessments, crisis assessments, individual counseling, family and group counseling, or skills training. This could be in the area of Substance Abuse and/or Mental Health. Maintains clinical records in compliance with all applicable policies and standards. Full Time, Part Time, Contract, and Tele-work available. Click here for more information
Currently recruiting for a Customer Service Representative: Responsibilities include checking individuals in/out for appointments and making follow-up appointments through an in-house computer system. Verifies demographics/income/payer source/authorizations/paperwork updates on all consumers presenting for services. Collects payment for services, enters payment on cash sheet, and makes receipts. Responsible for cash drawer/balancing/deposits. Answers multi-line telephone and takes messages or transfers calls. Obtains any necessary paperwork/documents from individuals. Completes intake registration on all new and returning individuals coming in for services. Completes tracking sheets and other required spreadsheets as needed. Completes Release of Information forms and assists medical records specialists in sending appropriate documents and getting required forms processed. Open/Closes building for the workday. This position will be located at the Fort Oglethorpe Outpatient location. Primary work hours are 8:15 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Occasionally, there may be a need to stay past 5:00 until all individuals are seen. Click here for more information
Currently recruiting for a Lead Clinician: This is a licensed therapist position to work in our community outpatient sites. This individual will assist in overseeing coverage needed in the four clinics, provide crisis support, and direction when needed. Click here for more information
Currently recruiting for the following positions with our Recovery Services Team:
- Case Manager: This individual will educate and assist individuals in utilizing community-based resources. Assists in the development of goals based on needs to include mental health, medical, substance abuse, social/leisure, education, and employment, as well as, family and adult daily living skills. Must also assist with housing and entitlement benefit needs. The primary work schedule is Monday through Friday 8:30 to 5:00, however, some evenings and weekends may be required. Click here for more information
Currently recruiting for the following positions with our Transportation Department:
- Vehicle Operators: Responsible for transporting individuals with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities to and from programs within the agency. The position is part-time. The primary work schedule is Monday-Friday. Click here for more information
Applying for Positions
To apply for a position with our agency an application must be completed. A resume may be submitted, but does not take the place of the application.
Contact the Human Resources Department for more information at:
Phone:706.638.5580 | Email: email@example.com
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Bridge Health participates in E-Verify, an electronic employment verification program operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA), to verify the employment eligibility of newly hired employees.
E-Verify® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.