Individuals exhibiting suicidal behavior or emergency situations should be taken to the nearest Emergency Room or call 911.
For Self Referrals, walk-ins are welcome at the following outpatient sites, Monday – Friday 8:30am until allotted intake appointments are consumed:
|Fort Oglethorpe Outpatient Clinic (Catoosa)
1875 Fant Drive
Ft. Oglethorpe, GA 30742
Open: M-F 8:80-5:00
|Summerville Outpatient Clinic (Chattooga)
11578 Highway 27
Summerville, GA 30747
Open: M-F 8:00-5:00
|Trenton Outpatient Clinic (Dade)
12586 North Main Street, P.O. Box 824
Trenton, GA 30752
Open: T-F 8:00-5:00
Closed on Mondays
If you are an established client and need to schedule an appointment call the nearest outpatient clinic between the business hours of 8:30 a.m. and 5:00 p.m, Monday through Friday.
Who can utilize LMCS services?
We provide services to anyone four years of age and older who lives in Catoosa, Chattooga, Dade, or Walker Counties and who is in need of Mental Health and Addictive Disease Treatment.
What to bring to your first appointment:
- Proof of Residency (a recent utility bill, rent receipt, or lease agreement in your name)
- Proof of Income (4 consecutive paycheck stubs, letter from Social Security, DFCS or Earning Statement from the Department of Labor)
- Identification Card/document which has your picture on it (such as Georgia driver’s license or photo ID)
- Social Security Card
- Medicaid, Medicare, CMO or Private Insurance Card
- Medicaid or Peachcare Denial Letter (for anyone 17 years of age or younger)
- Custody Papers (for anyone 17 years of age or younger if not living with both biological parents)
- Verification of lawful presence in the U.S. (Passport, Birth Certificate, Driver’s license)
No Initial Appointments Needed. Walk-Ins welcome at any outpatient site between 8:00 am to 1:00 pm.
Staff Quick Links
Below is a quick resource for LMCS staff.
Employment: 706.638.5580 Ext 4114
Clinical Q&A: 706.638.5580 Ext 4151
Business Q&A: 706.638.5580 Ext 4135
Executive Director: 706.638.5584
Individual Complaints: 844.815.8233
GA Crisis & Access Line: 800.715.4225